aking soda shampoo
This is the easiest homemade preparation of shampoo. All you need is:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda (also known as sodium bicarbonate)
- 1 cup of water. Use soft water and avoid heavy or hard water for maximum effectiveness.
- 1 empty shampoo bottle
- Pour the water into the bottle and add the baking soda.
- You can double the proportion depending on how much shampoo you need every time.
- Shake the bottle vigorously and your shampoo is ready.
- To use the shampoo, shake the bottle before use and pour / squirt a little on to your wet hair.
- Massage it in thoroughly and wash it off after a few minutes.
- Make sure you rinse well.
- Leftover soda can build up and cause your hair to become dry and coarse.
- We suggest using this shampoo when you are transitioning from a commercial product to a homemade one, and not keep this is as your regular shampoo.